stayingafloat

the 23 year me would have called me psychotic, but the 28 year old me and the 16 year me is in love with the me today

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My favourite day in September

Thinking of my favourite day this month. Number of contenders.

The sunday i spent lazily in bed after my oil massage reading Memoirs of a Geisha. Or the day we drove from Jaipur to Delhi via Ajmer (!) due to a highway jam and landed up on the most beautiful 35 km highway stretch in the Forrester with nusrat fateh ali khan playing in the background and lots of forgotten moments playing in my mind.

Or the day at the beach in Goa , when it was raining and there was water from above and water from below and only a few sparing souls at the beach with the water washing away some part of my vague-resemblance-with-the-Indian-map arm tattoo and me greeting the waves while singing on top of the world and take a chance on me alternatively to them.

Or this other day in Goa when I was the most fun person I can ever be- a person I don't often meet and a person with a lighter approach towards life. Its funny when this happens- and i know its not a pretend but it isn't the everyday me. It's like this lemontree is far more alive. uninhibited and spontaneous. And has a great sense of humor. And is really popular with the opposite sex. And all this completely effortlessly. I know even I want to be her. Always.

Anyhow all these (yes, including the last) do not compare with this other day.

To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home