stayingafloat

the 23 year me would have called me psychotic, but the 28 year old me and the 16 year me is in love with the me today

Monday, September 19, 2005

therapeutic

drawing up a list of things i find completely therapeutic

1. cleaning- my hand bag, my mom's drawers, my bathroom (scrubbing et all)
2. waking upto a body massage and then sleeping all over again
3. watching pride and prejudice bbc series over and over again
4. sorting papers, punching them and filling them away
5. applying nail polish
6. shopping at the kirana store for regular stuff
7. shopping for stationary
(suprisingly no shopping for clothes- too much choice, clutter brain, and lead to low body image :()
8. stretching
9. making templates for presentations
10. planning parties, trips etc knowing they are not going to happen
11. making to do lists

concluding (which incidentally i don't find therapeutic): i love secretarial jobs, and am most lazy about using my brain and then my body

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home