stayingafloat

the 23 year me would have called me psychotic, but the 28 year old me and the 16 year me is in love with the me today

Friday, September 23, 2005

whatever happened to simple daily horoscopes

" Date of Birth: 06/04
Your internal computer just got upgraded today and your head is buzzing with all kinds of new information, LEMONTREE. The good news is that you should be able to process all these bytes at lightening speed, thanks to the new chip that seems to have been planted in your brain. Act swiftly and with great confidence, and you will find that you can talk your way into the White House for dinner."

metaphoric horoscopes. written by advertising geniuses. what next?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

Hmmm...Interesting...Esp. the dinner in the White House. Would u really...wanna have dinner with Bush though?
V

9:45 PM  
Blogger lemontree said...

Hi V
Would much prefer a dinner with my neighbour (which means anybody and not specifically my neighbour who i am not too fond off)
or with "THAT MAN" !

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home