stayingafloat

the 23 year me would have called me psychotic, but the 28 year old me and the 16 year me is in love with the me today

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin', plannin' and dreamin'


since it's that time of the year when everyone is in high spirits and you can actually feel the hope not just outside but even inside of you i thought of making a few wishes

i wish for a little bit of music
i wish i discover some favourite books
i wish for shona a bundle of blue
i wish for ananya memories of pink
i wish for additions to my fun vocabulory
i wish to temper my enthusiasm with grace
i wish to become friends with the scale
i wish to redefine the scale
i wish to find my eluding someone
i wish i discover another world
i wish for myself self respect
and i wish i don't let it come in the way of family, friends and love

5 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

Welcome back lemontree!

i wish for many more posts from you
i wish for all your wishes to come true

Happy 2008!

3:37 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

I wish all your wishes come true:-)

Great to have you back...

I wish you dont go away now:-)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

More.

Now.

Again!

3:12 PM  
Blogger unforgiven said...

I wish.. to have something to wish for;

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loved ananya's picture. please send me the web address where i get to see more of her.
i came here thinking that u'd have posted some stuff about your b'day bash but realised that u have yourself visited last in january.
i think from all that u wrote about your resolutions for the new year, a lot seem to have come true and we've just entered the sixth month of the year. so keep wishing and hoping and thinking and praying !

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home