stayingafloat

the 23 year me would have called me psychotic, but the 28 year old me and the 16 year me is in love with the me today

Friday, April 05, 2013

Tonight ....We are young ...So let’s set the world on fire ....We can burn brighter than the sun

It is exactly 2 months away from my birthday. That point of time when there would be enthusiasm and hope and the setting of some goals. Mostly weight loss. And many thoughts on the dress to be worn.

This year, I am pregnant with my first child- so no weight loss goals for me. Which is a happy thing. I guess. But I think it would still be worth having a countdown - a countdown to some wishes,  some targets, some hope.

So here goes in no particular order:

Rediscovering that happy carefree place. Being less careful. More open. More forthright. Less flexible. Less fearful. Of being judged. Of rejection.

Making home. Truly home.

Letting go. Resolving. Settling.

Finding a new self. With parts of the old. The important bits.

Sharing my opinion.  And making decisions. On the mundane and the important. Rediscovering and respecting my choices. My decisions. My self.

Counting my blessings. And being more grateful.

And accepting that there will always be something more that I want. No matter what. And that that is okay.


1 Comments:

Blogger Richa said...

Loved reading the post....so real, so relateable in many ways, so heartwarming....set in the present, yet futuristic!! Looking forward to reading more of your musings...!!
xoxo
Richa

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home